Released: June 2, 2019
112 views on Youtube as of March 27, 2022
When is the Tribulation going to occur? What does the Bible say? We are going to look at literally EVERY occurrence of the word "tribulation" in the Bible, in an effort to re-align ourselves with the Scriptural interpretation surrounding "The Tribulation".
1. Consider what you currently know about the Tribulation.
- where did you learn it?
- what Scriptures back up your view?
2. NT references to "tribulation"
- all about the "current" time period for the church, 40 AD to 70 AD
- 1:9 "I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation"
- 2:9 "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty"
- 7:14 "they which came out of great tribulation"
- do you believe in TIME TRAVEL?
4. Olivet Discourse, Matt 24
- disciples are asking about the signs they will experience
- Christ qualifies it with time-based statements
5. Deuteronomy 4:30
- to Israel, "when thou art in tribulation"
- "in the latter days"
6. Daniel 9
- where is the Tribulation?
- not here.