Released: June 10, 2019
117 views on Youtube as of March 27, 2022
What is the Future for Christ's Kingdom? Preterists and other Christians alike all want to know what is in the future for Christ's Kingdom. Particularly preterists have trouble seeing anything in the future, because many interpret prophecy to all be completed in the first century. Let's go to the Bible to find out what may come!
The Future of the Kingdom
1. What is the Future of Christ's Kingdom?
If Christ came and established the Kingdom of Heaven in the first century, what is left to occur?
2. What is the Kingdom like?
- a Mustard seed and leaven - Matt 13:31-33
- it starts small, but will grow huge.
- is of heaven, not earth, John 18:36
- Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven. Matt 6:10
- Luke 1 - of His Kingdom there shall be no end
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
- Revelation 11:15 - "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever."
3. When did the Kingdom start?
Acts 2:29-33 -
he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
31He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
32This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
33Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
4. What is left for the Kingdom?
- it will last forever.
- a 3rd coming of Christ? not found in Scripture.
- Rev 20
Rev 19 - Beast and his armies, kings of the earth (spiritual!!)
- Rev 20 - Satan and his armies (DIFFERENT)
- Beast and False Prophet were thrown in to the Lake of Fire
- what will happen with Satan,
vs 1-3 - bound 1,000 years,
vs 7 - loosed,
vs 8 - deceives the nations
vs 8-10 - Satan + nations war against GOD!
vs 9 - God destroys them with fire, and sends Satan to the lake of fire w/Beast and False Prophet
Rev 20:11-15 - Great White Throne judgment